One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A streak of dour contrarianism is evident in Mr. Jackson's alternative view of economics, which, though seemingly well-developed, rejects as ‘bilge’ elementary definitions that the corporate world takes for granted.’
- ‘This is all a bit strange because Lévy is known in France for his contrarianism.’
- ‘In this alone it stands as a triumph of contrarianism.’
- ‘Many who consider themselves feminists in the analytic tradition hold that there are no doctrines required of analytical feminists; indeed, there is even a spirit of contrarianism about such matters.’
- ‘Mostly I just find him intermittently annoying because I doubt that his studiously developed online contrarianism reflects who he really is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.