One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Magnard himself was a natural contrapuntist, often seeming wilfully to shun the blandishments of orchestral colour.’
- ‘And as a first-rate contrapuntist, she felt entirely at home in the medium of the quartet.’
- ‘What a marvelous contrapuntist he is, I think one of finest piano contrapuntists of the romantic period.’
- ‘Ever since I was a boy, I've been fascinated by the great contrapuntists from Palestrina to Bach.’
- ‘For example, Bach was influenced by the tremendous creativity displayed by the contrapuntists who preceded him.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.