One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some patients choose not to take hormone replacement, or they may have medical contraindications or experience hormonal side effects.’
- ‘Preoperative haemorrhage and hypotension are contraindications to spinal anaesthesia, and ketamine is used in only severely ill women.’
- ‘There are no medical contraindications to insulin therapy.’
- ‘All trials excluded patients at high risk of gastrointestinal hemorrhage and those with contraindications to aspirin therapy.’
- ‘Worryingly, over half considered severe egg allergy to be an absolute contraindication to MMR vaccination, which it is not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.