One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Preoperative haemorrhage and hypotension are contraindications to spinal anaesthesia, and ketamine is used in only severely ill women.’
- ‘Some patients choose not to take hormone replacement, or they may have medical contraindications or experience hormonal side effects.’
- ‘Worryingly, over half considered severe egg allergy to be an absolute contraindication to MMR vaccination, which it is not.’
- ‘All trials excluded patients at high risk of gastrointestinal hemorrhage and those with contraindications to aspirin therapy.’
- ‘There are no medical contraindications to insulin therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.