One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No apparent attempt was made to identify or exclude industry consultants, contractees, or grantees.’
- ‘Contractees are afforded certain tax benefits as independent businesses.’
- ‘You should see who the contractors and contractees really are most of the time.’
- ‘The contracts are said to avoid the need for legal action and can encourage the contractee to change his or her behaviour by facing up to what they have done.’
- ‘Furthermore, the Home Office equivalent of Chinese walls between contractors and contractees invite suspicions rather than confidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.