One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, the Home Office equivalent of Chinese walls between contractors and contractees invite suspicions rather than confidence.’
- ‘The contracts are said to avoid the need for legal action and can encourage the contractee to change his or her behaviour by facing up to what they have done.’
- ‘You should see who the contractors and contractees really are most of the time.’
- ‘Contractees are afforded certain tax benefits as independent businesses.’
- ‘No apparent attempt was made to identify or exclude industry consultants, contractees, or grantees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.