One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Stationery, such as invoices and letterheads, printed on a long strip of paper that is often folded zigzag and is perforated so that it can be separated into sheets.
- ‘He explained why a wing was better than a sail for small sailing boats - a white paper he printed out for me on continuous stationery two decades ago.’
- ‘This module offers everything that you could possibly desire: It creates fanfold stacks of one up or two up continuous stationery with or without pinfeed.’
- ‘James Wilkes provided sprocket punched continuous stationery to the English Electric Company for use on its £50,000 ‘Deuce’ computer.’
- ‘There are many different combinations for continuous stationery, so for an accurate quote, please complete the form below and we will reply today with your new price.’
- ‘Computer forms printing and continuous stationery printing is supplied with a very wide range of form sizes, colours and number of parts (copies).’
- ‘It gives you access to a wide range of continuous stationery and offers you short, medium and long run production and design capabilities in both process and spot colours.’
- ‘As the majority of short-run continuous stationery, form and label work requires two colors, a second color head is essential for most applications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.