One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The program has a function named error that takes different arguments and can signal either a fatal or a continuable error.’
- ‘The exception event in the example above has an exception number of 1 and thus is continuable.’
- ‘If its argument is a condition, SIGNAL does not ensure that the condition indicates a continuable exception.’
- ‘After giving some simple examples we show that the set consisting of the four-element Boolean algebra and the four-element fork is incomparably continuable.’
- ‘Such feature is given to us while the continuable exceptions occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.