One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By reading the last portion and the first portion of the Torah contiguously, we connect the miraculous wonders performed by Moses to Creation.’
- ‘First, the only filesystem that currently guarantees that files are stored contiguously is romfs.’
- ‘Extended families do not necessarily live contiguously.’
- ‘It is also, contiguously, the means by which a politician might displace the properly class element of any issue by giving an inkling of the darklings in our midst.’
- ‘I might point out that I had all three terms in one sentence - in fact contiguously - and they didn't, but rules are rules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.