One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we have gone too far down this contextualist blind alley, it isn't particularly relevant.’
- ‘According to contextualists, whether it is correct for a judge to attribute knowledge to someone depends on that judge's context, and the standards for knowledge differ from context to context.’
- ‘Descartes is a contextualist in the sense that he allows that different standards of justification are appropriate to different contexts.’
- ‘Adopting the assumptions of an ecological contextualist approach creates multiple opportunities for valid research endeavors that diverge from traditional positivistic models.’
- ‘A contextualist approach emphasizes the embeddedness of all contexts, so that the individual is seen as embedded in a context, which is in turn embedded in a culture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.