One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we have gone too far down this contextualist blind alley, it isn't particularly relevant.’
- ‘According to contextualists, whether it is correct for a judge to attribute knowledge to someone depends on that judge's context, and the standards for knowledge differ from context to context.’
- ‘Descartes is a contextualist in the sense that he allows that different standards of justification are appropriate to different contexts.’
- ‘A contextualist approach emphasizes the embeddedness of all contexts, so that the individual is seen as embedded in a context, which is in turn embedded in a culture.’
- ‘Adopting the assumptions of an ecological contextualist approach creates multiple opportunities for valid research endeavors that diverge from traditional positivistic models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.