One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I simply don't think I'm able to understand the type of person who gets pleasure out of such dreary, repetitive, contentless complaining.’
- ‘If it seems soft and contentless, there is probably very little in the story.’
- ‘Can music or art or dress speak to a person or be appreciated in a contentless manner?’
- ‘The days of rampantly commercial, craftless, contentless, corporate-driven pop, especially as practiced by artless teenage girls, are here.’
- ‘The problem with flash mobs is that they are contentless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.