One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Newman seems to refute the idea that we're mere meat puppets, whether it be God jerking our strings or, more contemporarily, we're at the mercy of our genes and hormones.’
- ‘Marguerite must be secure enough in her technique to approach the role contemporarily, with a little more of a rounded back and modern dancer's flow and line.’
- ‘Curiously enough you also get the bowler hat worn contemporarily by women in Bolivia.’
- ‘This smooth, contemporarily designed jukebox won several ‘Best of Audio’ awards when it was introduced this year.’
- ‘Key to Avary's vision is a sense of time; he manages to set this very '80s bit of work contemporarily, while still making it all seem very nostalgic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.