One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Judges are enjoined to extend to an alleged contemner the same rights accorded to an accused.’
- ‘The offending publication was not made by the contemners in ignorance of the consequences.’
- ‘The judgment has also not found any motive on the part of the contemners to threaten the Judges.’
- ‘So, disobedience alone will not make the alleged contemner liable for contempt.’
- ‘As ye deal with my contemners, So with you my grace shall deal’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.