One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The judgment has also not found any motive on the part of the contemners to threaten the Judges.’
- ‘So, disobedience alone will not make the alleged contemner liable for contempt.’
- ‘The offending publication was not made by the contemners in ignorance of the consequences.’
- ‘As ye deal with my contemners, So with you my grace shall deal’
- ‘Judges are enjoined to extend to an alleged contemner the same rights accorded to an accused.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.