One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, the extract controls the contagiousness of the virus and stops it from infecting new cells.’
- ‘The models also included information about the flu virus, such as the possible contagiousness of an infected person.’
- ‘Willow soon was laughing too, from the contagiousness of it.’
- ‘He correctly identified seven of the 12 cranial nerves, discovered the valves of the heart, recognized the contagiousness of tuberculosis, and the possible spread of rabies via dogs.’
- ‘Antibiotics shorten the period of contagiousness to 5 days following the start of antibiotic treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.