One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who claims to have been contacted by alien beings, especially through an abduction.
- ‘A contactee in Argentina came forward last week with an incredible story.’
- ‘Much of the UFO literature presently focuses on contactees and abductees.’
- ‘Coupled with this is the circumstantial evidence of the contactees.’
- ‘Basically, a large part of the UFO lore is subjective and many alleged UFO events are actually the products of a complex hallucinatory process, particularly in the contactee.’
- ‘I think the most perturbing for me personally, are the ones who say to alien contactees that they are not facing up to their true experiences if that person speaks of a positive encounter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.