One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Navigation of an aircraft by the observation of landmarks.
- ‘He was on a mid-stage, day contact flight out of the field.’
- ‘They still had some of the contact character, and I witnessed more than one example of my captain abandoning the instruments and going down to contact flying.’
- ‘Provided that he was sticking to contact flight rules, the pilot had a visual horizon.’
- ‘Descend in accordance with contact flight rules to Los Angeles.’
- ‘In this contact flying configuration, high asperities are trimmed by the burnishing pads while low asperities are not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.