One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for circuit breaker
- ‘Insert screwdriver between the two small pins on the contact breaker plate and in the slot at the end of the fixed point.’
- ‘Provision for adjustment is similar to that employed with plate mounted contact-breaker systems.’
- ‘f the gap is too big or too small, slacken the contact breaker securing screw slightly, a stubby screwdriver is good for this.’
- ‘Check the timing by turning the engine until the contact-breaker is in position given in 3. above.’
- ‘Has anybody got the makers part number for the contact breaker assembly for the P66D.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.