One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for circuit breaker
- ‘Insert screwdriver between the two small pins on the contact breaker plate and in the slot at the end of the fixed point.’
- ‘f the gap is too big or too small, slacken the contact breaker securing screw slightly, a stubby screwdriver is good for this.’
- ‘Has anybody got the makers part number for the contact breaker assembly for the P66D.’
- ‘Check the timing by turning the engine until the contact-breaker is in position given in 3. above.’
- ‘Provision for adjustment is similar to that employed with plate mounted contact-breaker systems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.