One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘First of all, the book takes children seriously in their own right, in acknowledging their constructiveness as actors, not only for themselves and their own lives but also for society as a whole.’
- ‘They feel that as the biggest constituent part of Britain, they have a sense of responsibility to other smaller parts and that they have to demonstrate a certain constructiveness to their political demands.’
- ‘Multiple honour rolls could address different aspects, such as helpfulness to editors, high ratings from fellow reviewers, or good marks from rejected authors on constructiveness.’
- ‘In fairness, the local authority have played an important part in improving the physical environment for business but their constructiveness in this regard is now being nullified by their destructiveness.’
- ‘And then the book tries to approach the idea that you need to permanently sustain that cycle of creative constructiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.