One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This curious, needlessly constrictive recording technique does make the album's deliberate, measured structure more impressive though not necessarily more entertaining.’
- ‘Gradually living becomes easier and every thought and action is in tune with ourselves - an affirmation that removes all constrictive, knotty obstacles.’
- ‘Nowadays, many couples are wary of marriage, seeing it as a constrictive arrangement.’
- ‘And yet a lot of jazz musicians and critics and fans, in print and on the web, have been complaining that it's too constrictive.’
- ‘The immigration restrictions on the entering of the country for any adult, but certainly for a pregnant adult, can be constrictive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.