One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This curious, needlessly constrictive recording technique does make the album's deliberate, measured structure more impressive though not necessarily more entertaining.’
- ‘Nowadays, many couples are wary of marriage, seeing it as a constrictive arrangement.’
- ‘Gradually living becomes easier and every thought and action is in tune with ourselves - an affirmation that removes all constrictive, knotty obstacles.’
- ‘The immigration restrictions on the entering of the country for any adult, but certainly for a pregnant adult, can be constrictive.’
- ‘And yet a lot of jazz musicians and critics and fans, in print and on the web, have been complaining that it's too constrictive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.