One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Conspiracy theorists have suggested darker reasons for his sudden departure: a medical diagnosis, blackmail, hounding by the secret services.’
- ‘She is a conspiracy theorist whose political conceits have consistently been proved wrong.’
- ‘34 years ago today man walked on the moon (unless you believe the conspiracy theorists).’
- ‘You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to question the administration's timing.’
- ‘For some conspiracy theorists, the timing of his arrest was almost too perfect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.