One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a route to the definable, the consolable, and the delimiting.’
- ‘Something in the European temperament became blunter, less trusting, less imaginatively consolable - arguably more secular and politically militant.’
- ‘‘Guys are very consolable, so don't worry about it.’’
- ‘Tradition does not deny the pain of death, but stresses its fleeting and consolable character.’
- ‘These could make him cry but he was consolable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.