One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He often manifests a gregarious desire for team-mates and audiences, a tactful considerateness for their concerns; and he has a capacity for deeply felt shame, leading him to maximize the chances he takes of exposure.’
- ‘It also swept the last of the doubts and reservations away; he was touched by her considerateness.’
- ‘Yes, he's still self-assured and persistent, but he manages to retain an air of considerateness and general likeability that makes it easy to understand why she is attracted to him despite her best intentions.’
- ‘In conclusion, I wish to commend the considerateness of the editors and staff in opting for a larger type of print, making English reading easier for the younger generations now studying in high schools and universities.’
- ‘Remember the considerateness of the Prophet to the enemies of Islam.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.