One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In New York, the impact of legislation has been truly wonderful, reclaiming the city from smokers who, as experience clearly shows, almost never act considerately.’
- ‘However, you must ensure you motivate kindly and considerately.’
- ‘‘I wouldn't sully your ears with it,’ he says considerately.’
- ‘Sweden has thus far reacted very considerately.’
- ‘Aries hide doubts about themselves behind a pretty convincing show of bravado, but taming your wild side and behaving considerately will express your best qualities this week.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.