One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And similarly, if the central bank is fully under the spell of government, the conservativeness of the central bank does not matter.’
- ‘That's good news for defenders, who grew frustrated with the conservativeness of the scheme last year.’
- ‘She would celebrate the day when she would rid herself of all her conservativeness.’
- ‘Because the desire to combine conflicting data is strong in real studies, the conservativeness of the present test is unlikely to be a major concern for some.’
- ‘Physicists generally maintain a healthy skepticism about whatever they hear and are much less susceptible to dogmatic conservativeness than one might think.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.