One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nearly all of the thefts have been trivial, but the consecutiveness of the attempts at burglary has put the residents on the alert.’
- ‘But as with most good things they come to an end at some point, and in this case the consecutiveness ends.’
- ‘And the link has a social character; it is not mere consecutiveness in time, but a context of interaction.’
- ‘In the first stages of life the mind is frivolous and easily distracted, it misses progress by failing in consecutiveness and persistence.’
- ‘In men as in brutes, the consecutiveness of their perceptions is due to the principle of memory like empirical physicians, who practice without theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.