One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You read it for the atmosphere, the smoky, urban settings that enshroud his helpless or conscienceless characters.’
- ‘One can no longer argue that human suffering is certain and preordained without being judged conscienceless, even inhuman.’
- ‘To all you knuckle headed, conscienceless conservatives out there, read my first post again and allow yourself to ask the obvious question.’
- ‘The conscienceless exploitation of the disadvantaged is something that every decent American should be concerned with.’
- ‘It is horrifying that so many conscienceless psychopaths seized their moment to behave like animals once the rules of modern civilisation broke down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.