One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If I may be so bold, sir, why are you helping out that little conniver?’
- ‘Adam bought it for me with the help of these two little connivers.’
- ‘It was her the woman I had seen at the castle earlier, the one which I had believed to be an intruder, a conniver.’
- ‘In flashbacks he is hampered with the unhappy task of being the innocent amid these connivers, but a stronger actor might have been able to make naïveté more interesting.’
- ‘As I said before, the conniver could not be trusted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.