One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye.
- ‘This is a viral infection that typically causes conjunctivitis, bronchitis, rash and fever.’
- ‘A less common but more serious viral conjunctivitis is herpes simplex infection.’
- ‘Newborns with chlamydial conjunctivitis or pneumonia require up to 2 weeks of antibiotic treatment.’
- ‘When caused by viruses or bacteria, conjunctivitis is highly contagious.’
- ‘Mast cell stabilizers may also reduce inflammation associated with hay fever and allergic conjunctivitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.