One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is always the similar which is capable of knowing the similar; reason knows the intelligible things; science, the knowable things; opinion, conjecturable things; sensation, sensible things.’
- ‘In addition to making verifiable statements about a deceased person, many of the children show behavior (such as a phobia) that is unusual in their family but found to correspond to behavior shown by the deceased person concerned or conjecturable for him.’
- ‘It is conjecturable that the temperature in these regions will increase up to 4°C.’
- ‘It is a mix of threes & fours, at which I arrived when I wondered what other conjecturable particles besides tachyons may be conceived through the exploration of special-relativistic equations.’
- ‘Being aware of what is observable, conjecturable, deducible allows the dialogue to be created within a classroom, and continued…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.