One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those structures that incorporated white oak were also the only residences that incorporated coniferous woods, red cedar, and bald cypress.’
- ‘Oak, mountain ash, and coniferous trees are found in mountainous regions under 1,000 feet.’
- ‘Mountain Chickadees are typically found in dry coniferous forests, especially Ponderosa and lodgepole pines.’
- ‘In Washington, they are generally found in mature Ponderosa pine, Douglas fir, or mixed coniferous forests with a thick understory.’
- ‘‘If you want to plant a tree along a motorway, a coniferous variety will obviously be a better choice,’ he explains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.