One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This analysis approach generates a unique and conically independent set of vectors called extreme pathways.’
- ‘The evergreens next to it, growing conically and relatively straight up, would rob it of light.’
- ‘By making a shallow angle conically shaped mirror one can create an x-ray focusing lens.’
- ‘These straight, conically bored natural horns vary in length from 3 to 20 feet.’
- ‘For commoners, it was umbrella hats made from palmyra or the dried leaf of arecanut palm conically folded like a conjurer's hat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.