One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is important for parents to cultivate an enlightened and tender congeniality about such matters, otherwise they risk transferring unhealthy attitudes to their children.’
- ‘It's a very thought-provoking activity and breeds congeniality.’
- ‘I hope that this atmosphere of congeniality will last.’
- ‘By adding in some component of intelligence or false congeniality, the interview steers you away from understanding the contest for what it really is - a valuation of the female body.’
- ‘Women are also learning that the game is all about congeniality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.