One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bewildering or perplexing.‘he found being in Egypt very confusing’
bewildering, baffling, difficult, difficult to understand, unclear, perplexing, puzzling, mystifying, mysterious, disconcertingView synonyms
- ‘For my father and his generation back in the confusing era of the Depression, the battle lines were even more simply drawn.’
- ‘And maybe familiar cues are simply the means by which people navigate through a confusing world.’
- ‘These confusing feelings of being apart from the real world and close to it at the same time are part of what community college is about.’
- ‘It is a confusing situation, but it seems that for now, at least, the situation on the ground remains unchanged.’
- ‘Up on the sidewalks, New York was a confusing bedlam of sights and sounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.