One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many exhibit a resiliency that can impact their conformability in anatomically challenging areas.’
- ‘But it's arguable that science also requires faith, faith in the future progress of knowledge, and in the ultimate openness and conformability of the universe to the human intellect.’
- ‘‘This imparts bidirectional tearing properties and increases the tape's conformability,’ he says.’
- ‘In the absence of market conformability, it seems plausible to think that legislation will increase the variability in the residue-deviation gaps that are present within a society.’
- ‘Glass-fiber flashing proved to not be equal in conformability, durability and puncture resistance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.