One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A Member shall produce any information (and confirmative evidence) which the Trustee reasonably requires for the purposes of the Scheme.’
- ‘Episodes that fulfilled the clinical and additional confirmative criteria for pneumonia but in which no microbial etiology was established were classified as probable pneumonia.’
- ‘Although the use of laboratory screening tests may not be consistent or confirmative, a thorough history remains critically important.’
- ‘A confirmative or staging arthroscopy may help matters further when dealing with large joints of the knee and shoulder.’
- ‘Though not confirmative, the patient experiences bed-wetting and headaches without a definite cause and location.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.