One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not required and is highly configurable meaning that you can use this extra functionality in a few different ways, from the least strict to the most.’
- ‘It scales brilliantly, degrades gracefully, supports optional categories and ‘beaming,’ and is configurable to an unlimited number of options.’
- ‘In addition to operating as internet portals, they are configurable to support a variety of different commercial functions.’
- ‘It was neat but not terribly configurable, and did have various annoyances.’
- ‘Our world is increasingly full of configurable artifacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.