One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The probability that the value of a parameter falls within a specified range of values.
- ‘Even though this is the widest possible confidence interval, it achieves a confidence level of only 65%.’
- ‘If the probability is higher than a given confidence level, positive selection is inferred.’
- ‘To calculate the confidence level associated with any such interval, we use binomial probabilities in the same manner as described earlier.’
- ‘As described earlier, we use binomial probabilities to calculate the confidence level of this interval.’
- ‘The size of this range will depend upon the data set, as well as the chosen confidence level of the statistical test.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.