One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He claims it was after confabulation with the Pope.’
- ‘The story that she couldn't remember appears to be a complete Pentagon confabulation in order to cover up the phoniness of the whole operation.’
- ‘After long confabulations, the tribal elders told him that only the old people would act in his movie.’
- ‘To skeptical critics this is warning sign: the memories are confabulations suggested by prodding, suggestive therapy.’
- ‘A responsible therapist has a duty to help a patient sort out delusion from reality, dreams and confabulations from truth, and real abuse from imagined abuse.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.