One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To skeptical critics this is warning sign: the memories are confabulations suggested by prodding, suggestive therapy.’
- ‘A responsible therapist has a duty to help a patient sort out delusion from reality, dreams and confabulations from truth, and real abuse from imagined abuse.’
- ‘After long confabulations, the tribal elders told him that only the old people would act in his movie.’
- ‘He claims it was after confabulation with the Pope.’
- ‘The story that she couldn't remember appears to be a complete Pentagon confabulation in order to cover up the phoniness of the whole operation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.