One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of training for people with motor disorders, especially children, which aims to reduce their dependence on artificial aids.
- ‘They concluded that K did not need either the conductive education or the extended school day provided at A Manor School.’
- ‘The money will pay for a trip to the Peto Institute, in Budapest, which provides a unique therapy to treat cerebral palsy, called conductive education.’
- ‘We hope Emma can continue her programme of conductive education and we wish her all the best for the future.’
- ‘Generalisation of the programmes through the use of conductive education was also essential for A.’
- ‘However since he was 15 months old, he has been following the principle of conductive education, developed by the world famous Peto Institute in Budapest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.