One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An important prerequisite for direct printing of conductible structures is the possibility to have downstream function checks.’
- ‘There might exist some natural foods or minerals that could help to make the body more conductible.’
- ‘Some pans have a plate or base core of the conductible metal, as opposed to the entire core.’
- ‘As long as the material is electrically conductible the machine can work with it.’
- ‘This conductible metal will mostly be found in the base surface only, or in other cases you will find it back all over the body surface, which we call multilayer material.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.