One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These two are condignly seconded by the other thespians.’
- ‘Granted, he looks condignly mistakable for his sister, and tries, I imagine, to sound subduedly like her; he still gives a waterlogged performance.’
- ‘Angela Wendt's costumes and Russell H. Champa's lighting condignly complete the picture.’
- ‘The Roundabout revival features a convincingly horrendous set by John Lee Beatty, aptly atmospheric costuming by Jane Greenwood, and condignly murky lighting by Peter Kaczorowski.’
- ‘Prodigal scenery by Giles Cadle and lavishly impudent costumes by William Ivey Long are condignly lighted by Kenneth Posner; Lane and Bart, inspired comedians, make the good jokes resonate and the poorer ones bearable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.