One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Roundabout revival features a convincingly horrendous set by John Lee Beatty, aptly atmospheric costuming by Jane Greenwood, and condignly murky lighting by Peter Kaczorowski.’
- ‘These two are condignly seconded by the other thespians.’
- ‘Prodigal scenery by Giles Cadle and lavishly impudent costumes by William Ivey Long are condignly lighted by Kenneth Posner; Lane and Bart, inspired comedians, make the good jokes resonate and the poorer ones bearable.’
- ‘Granted, he looks condignly mistakable for his sister, and tries, I imagine, to sound subduedly like her; he still gives a waterlogged performance.’
- ‘Angela Wendt's costumes and Russell H. Champa's lighting condignly complete the picture.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.