One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vapour trail
- ‘The circular objects were faintly self-luminous and left no condensation trail in the upper atmosphere.’
- ‘Another answer is that the so-called chemtrails are actually just normal condensation trails.’
- ‘Just as an airplane leaves behind a condensation trail, the iron particles leave the newly formed nanotubes lying along their ‘tracks.’’
- ‘But, what about cloning out an airplane condensation trail in a landscape photograph?’
- ‘With the massive rise in global air traffic, high-altitude aircraft condensation trails - known as contrails - are an increasingly familiar sight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.