One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Why is it condemnable to craft songs with harmonies and choruses so finely constructed they immediately bring to mind some of modern rock's best and brightest talents?’
- ‘Does that make their protest less valuable, more condemnable?’
- ‘But killing their fellow God-created human beings in order to attain their personal salvation is a blatantly selfish and the most condemnable inhumane act, morally and theologically.’
- ‘Individually, each of these actions is condemnable.’
- ‘Their behaviour may be cruel, condemnable and seemingly inexplicable but seldom beyond understanding.’
- ‘The former is commonplace and condemnable, while the latter is true charity and reflects character.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.