One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The former is commonplace and condemnable, while the latter is true charity and reflects character.’
- ‘But killing their fellow God-created human beings in order to attain their personal salvation is a blatantly selfish and the most condemnable inhumane act, morally and theologically.’
- ‘Individually, each of these actions is condemnable.’
- ‘Why is it condemnable to craft songs with harmonies and choruses so finely constructed they immediately bring to mind some of modern rock's best and brightest talents?’
- ‘Their behaviour may be cruel, condemnable and seemingly inexplicable but seldom beyond understanding.’
- ‘Does that make their protest less valuable, more condemnable?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.