One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At a deeper level, the importance given to concretization and measurability is usually regarded as a fundamental aspect of the U.S. view of progress more than an Arab conception of human achievement.’
- ‘In his mind, music was an abstract form following mathematical rules, whereas surrealism was the concretization of the breaking of rules.’
- ‘He is beyond perception, beyond concretization.’
- ‘Barely a blade of grass has escaped the maniacal concretisation of the place.’
- ‘There is one critical difference, however, which renders this analogy between the situation of French and Russian writers more or less formal and wanting in historical concretization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.