One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Barely a blade of grass has escaped the maniacal concretisation of the place.’
- ‘At a deeper level, the importance given to concretization and measurability is usually regarded as a fundamental aspect of the U.S. view of progress more than an Arab conception of human achievement.’
- ‘In his mind, music was an abstract form following mathematical rules, whereas surrealism was the concretization of the breaking of rules.’
- ‘There is one critical difference, however, which renders this analogy between the situation of French and Russian writers more or less formal and wanting in historical concretization.’
- ‘He is beyond perception, beyond concretization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.