One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for musique concrète
- ‘So the first would be that concrete music is a music that is done differently.’
- ‘The inventor of concrete music is P. Sheffer, French acoustic engineer.’
- ‘In fact, a concrete music made in real time does exist, and it is here.’
- ‘Having used the word concrete in these contexts, I have related it more to concrete music than to art concretism in its narrow meaning.’
- ‘The development of concrete music promoted the emergence of musik elektronische (electronic music) in 1950 at the Nordwest Deutscher Rundfunk in Cologne, Germany, initiated by Herbert Eimert.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.