One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its charming concision allows the reader to reflect on the poet's experiences and thoughts unencumbered; without needing to have any prior knowledge of the subject.’
- ‘I have argued this for months, but rarely with such concisions.’
- ‘The precision and concision she has honed over half a century's devotion to that craft - getting maximum effect from the minimal - ensure that these terse pieces can speak volumes.’
- ‘In the interests of concision and readability, I cut 120,000 words from the typescript.’
- ‘The American creed is expressed with inspired concision in the words of the Declaration of Independence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.