One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the interests of concision and readability, I cut 120,000 words from the typescript.’
- ‘Its charming concision allows the reader to reflect on the poet's experiences and thoughts unencumbered; without needing to have any prior knowledge of the subject.’
- ‘I have argued this for months, but rarely with such concisions.’
- ‘The American creed is expressed with inspired concision in the words of the Declaration of Independence.’
- ‘The precision and concision she has honed over half a century's devotion to that craft - getting maximum effect from the minimal - ensure that these terse pieces can speak volumes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.