One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Further anatomical and conchological investigations of bivalves continued to prove useful for finding more characters.’
- ‘Perhaps the most interesting feature of this subclade though is not conchological, but biogeographical.’
- ‘Moreover, the species descriptions were restricted to conchological characters only, removing any inherent inequality between the roles of extant and extinct species in the analyses.’
- ‘Anatomical data for V. sinense are lacking, but its conchological scores are identical to V multispinosum and V. asiaticum.’
- ‘Golikov & Tarobogatov place the Metoptomatidae among the Helcionellida on the basis of conchological similarity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.