Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A classical pianist who regularly performs as a soloist in concerts.
- ‘Rieger prefers being an accompanist to being a concert pianist.’
- ‘He performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Brye is an accomplished pianist, marimbist and composer and has performed as a concert pianist and professional accompanist throughout the Midwest.’
- ‘Originally from New Zealand, Jan began her musical life playing as a concert pianist and writing classical music scores for theatre, dance and films.’
- ‘Sami is an accomplished concert pianist, music composer and singer comfortable with both Indian and Western classical music.notes.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.