One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Heads I win,’ he said, as he watched the waves ripple concentrically toward the edge, where they bounced back toward the center.’
- ‘But all too often you're not able to take full advantage of your eccentric capabilities because you fail concentrically first.’
- ‘In some less convincing works these disks cluster within concentrically nesting rectangles.’
- ‘With the attentional account of ILM, the two dots should produce a facilitation gradient concentrically.’
- ‘Convection is militated against by the large-scale geometry of the layering, which dips concentrically towards the centre of the granite and is incompatible with the existence of convection cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.