One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This implies either that reduction in shoot growth had a concentrative effect, which compensated for nitrogen uptake and fixation, or else that shoot growth was regulated by N concentration.’
- ‘Recently there have been sophisticated investigations of expert meditators from various concentrative practices such as Buddhism, Zen, meditative yoga, and Qi Gong.’
- ‘It should be remembered that much of the case law decided prior to the amendment to Regulation 4064 89 was concerned with the divide between concentrative and co-operative joint ventures.’
- ‘This concentrative meditation is a precursor to vipassana meditation, which has been referred to as ‘choiceless awareness’ or ‘mindfulness’.’
- ‘I am really staggered by the high concentrative levels possessed by young performers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.