One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many priests from the Connacht region and further afield joined in the concelebration of the Mass of thanksgiving.’
- ‘Several other priests joined in the concelebration, including members of the Redmemptorist Order.’
- ‘He was joined by four other priests for the concelebration.’
- ‘Fr. Stephen celebrated fifty years as a priest recently and the occasion was marked by the concelebration of Mass in St. Patricks Church, Clonbur on last Friday evening.’
- ‘This was followed by the concelebration of Mass at which the Bishop of Kerry Bill Murphy was chief celebrant.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.