One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the concessions cannot be withdrawn until the conceders leave the political scene.’
- ‘If the politicians turned out to be big territory conceders - maybe there's hope for the opposition.’
- ‘The proposal of concession may be done by an interested investor, the conceder being obliged to draw up the feasibility study within a term of 30 days.’
- ‘They are the biggest corner conceders in the league away from home, allowing an average of 8.24 per game.’
- ‘Kildare had quite a few reasons for feeling happy with the result, not least the turn about which saw the ‘goal conceders’ become ‘goal getters’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.